Monday, March 17, 2008

Are you a candidate?

Just the other day I was on the computer when I came across an interesting pop up. It said " Are you a candidate for breast implants?" This caught my interest so of course I opened it. It was a survery of about 10 questions. Some of the questions were, how old are you?, do you have any sort of diseases?, would you be willing to come back in a few years to get them redone?. The only question that I was unsure about was dealing with breast feeding. Being that I'm only eighteen years old I don't know if I would want to breast feed or use formula. It turned out however that I did qualify as a candidate. Obvesously I would have to go to a doctor to see what they would say. But I thought it was interesting that I would have some sort of idea of the questions and things a doctor keeps in mind when a woman comes to him for a boob job.

No comments: