Friday, February 1, 2008

Whats this going to be about?

Just the other night I was wondering what I going to do this blog about... Then as I was watching vh1 and came across "plastic surgery obession" and it really caught my attention.. all over the news we see which actress is getting bigger boobs or a new nose.. and it seems as if the older these celebrities get the younger they try to look.. I think plastic surgery is a waste of time and money . People should allow themselves to gradually get older and just except their natural beauty that God has given them.. I aslo seen an MTV True Life on "I am getting plastic surgery".. one of the situations was a man getting calf inplants.. I just feel that was ridulous he could have just went to the gym and worked them out but instead he had gotten surgery and wasn't able to walk for weeks.. So for the rest of the spring term I'm going to be writing entirely about plastic surgery whoes receiving it, who has gotten it, and all the different procedures..

No comments: