Tuesday, April 15, 2008

anticipation


It is around that time again where the trees are starting to bloom, the days are brighter for longer, and jackets are no longer necessary. We are starting to hear children
yelling for the ice cream man to stop and waking to the birds sweet songs. Girls are no longer wearing boots, they are starting to pull out their flip flops. This is when school is coming to an end and slowly is turning into beach season.

This is my favorite time of the year. I love the late spring/ early summer. When I start to put away all of my winter clothes and start shopping for new summer outfits.
When all I care about is tanning and being with my friends,
I no longer have anxiety over school or exams. But this year
I was informed that I most likely am receiving a promotion
at work. This means more responsibilty and additional work hours, but more money. Do I want to trade in hanging out by my pool to being stuck in the mall listening to little kids crying? But I going to the Bahamas in June and planning on going to Florida in July. If I don't take this promotion will I have enough money to do this and still go out reguarly? I am sort of in a pickle. Most likely I am going to take it but I just hope I don't regret it or miss too many beach days.

No comments: