Saturday, May 3, 2008

Venting

The other night I was going to Albany to visit my boyfriend with a couple of friends. For some odd reason my parents are against me driving there. Therefore my friend was going to be the driver but she wasn't up to it so I drove. After three hours of driving and 1 mile left until my destination, I got pulled over. I was keeping up with traffic and was simply trying to get into the other lane because I didn't want to miss my exit. But even though I was going the same speed as everyone else on the road I was the unlucky one who attracted the cops radar. The cop even agreed with me that it seemed as if I was trying to get over but he still wrote me the ticket. Now my parents took my car away and are calling me irresponsible. Somehow they are blaiming all of this on my boyfriend. Meanwhile he wasn't even in the car nor telling me I should drive faster. My dad is also claiming that he has only received one ticket since he has started driving. So apparently, according to my parents, I am the only person in the world to ever get a speeding ticket.

No comments: